JOB LISTINGS FOR thru October 2017
To place an ad, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 636/305-6434 for more information.
6A17 – MARKETING SPECIALIST – Highly motivated individual with a recent Communication degree and numerous marketing, sales, and event planning experiences. Writes engaging and effective web marketing content, while also maintaining exceptional interpersonal skills. Available to start immediately. Contact EBMI for resume.
7A17 – SALES REP FOR CENTRAL ILLINOIS – I am a 35 year veteran of the electrical industry. Selling for manufacturers reps or directly for manufacturers. I represented central Illinois for 11 years from 1991 to 2002. I have sold to distribution for the entire 35 years and have worked most of Illinois and 3 counties of NW Indiana. The first 20 years of my career were with manufacturers reps and I’d like to get back to that. If any reps covering central Illinois are looking for experienced help, please contact Mike Strawn at (630) 418-7471 or email@example.com.
10117 – FIELD TECH / UNDERGROUND UTILITIES CREW MEMBER
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Hand dig splice pits of 4x4x4 average size using hand tools, e.g. flat shovel, etc.
- Use mini excavator or trenching machine, as needed
- Work in residential and commercial areas
- Take photos of locate marks, open pit, restored area, etc.
- Backfill, seed and straw
- Properly perform lane closures with flaggers, etc.
- Be compliant with safety procedures
- Work at a variety of site locations in close clustered areas on a daily basis
- Work outdoors in all climates
- Valid driver’s license or ID card and CDL optional
- Ability to pass background check and drug screening
- Ability to perform physical movements such as bending, shoveling, pushing and pulling reels of wire
- Ability to do landscape restoration
- Ability to lift approximately 50 lbs.
- Ability to work up to 6 days a week
- Ability to repair sprinklers (not a requirement, but a positive skill)
- Ability to communicate to Wilkins dispatch frequently and end customer subscriber, as needed
- Ability to complete close out form to submit for work completion on each job
- Ability to receive and close out jobs on smart phone, when applicable
Interested applicants should email their resumes to The Wilkins Group, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8417 – Senior Electrical Construction Project Manager (both travel and local)
- Oversee total construction and design effort (if applicable) to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, National Electric Code, budget, and schedule.
- Act as a liaison to coordinate communication between both internal and external members on the project including, but not limited to: General Contractors, Subcontractors, Superintendents, General Foremen and union officials.
- Authorize and/or approve all project staff transactions including choice of superintendent, general foremen, foremen, staff volume and wages.
- Provide direction to planning, scheduling and engineering functions.
- Collaborate with internal teams to estimate projects and write bid proposals.
- Review and approve purchase requisitions, payment approvals, sending invoices, and change order requests.
- Assists in the implementation/interpretation of safety programs and ensures that all OSHA requirements are met.
- Ensure that all company client and project policies, procedures, and standards are adhered to and understood by team(s).
- Ensure the maintenance of all official project documentation and logs.
- Maintain and develop customer relationships; solicit feedback to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of labor agreements and standards specific to projects.
- Perform additional assignments as needed.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Electrical Engineering/ related field of study or equivalent in job experience.
- Proven success in a lead role onsite
- Leadership of field labor, experience leading electricians
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding interpersonal and team leadership skills.
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code
- Must possess strong attention to detail and ensure maximum quality of work throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Experience with Accubid a plus.
- Experience with Bluebeam Revu a plus.
Email your resume to email@example.com.
Sachs Electric Company is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. om.
8317 – ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (Building Services) ZA7133
Ameren Services provides administrative support and services to Ameren Corporation and its operating companies, subsidiaries and affiliates. Nearly 1,400 employees serve the company with business planning, communications, diversity, financial support, human resources, information technology, legal counsel, safety and supply services.
About The Position – The electrical engineer is responsible for the planning and design for building infrastructure maintained by Facilities Management and Construction. The candidate will be accountable for design standards, design review, technical support, capital asset management, estimating, budgeting, and total cost ownership analysis of electrical building systems.
Key responsibilities include: · Manage and update engineering design standards, specifications, and maintenance activities related to normal and emergency power systems, lighting, arc flash, automated building control systems, security, fire alarm, UPS and battery storage, data center power systems, and other building systems. · Provide engineering design and documentation for facility modifications, additions, and new construction. · Provide engineering evaluations and reviews of project plans, drawings, and specifications prepared by outside consultants for conformance to Ameren standards, specifications, policies, applicable codes, regulatory, environmental, and safety requirements. · Coordinate with the other disciplines and team members assigned to their projects. · Provide assistance at job sites as a subject matter expert. · Conduct electrical site visits and surveys. · Provide technical support for maintenance, modification, troubleshooting, and repair of electrical system equipment. · Provide estimates and budgeting for current and future year projects. Use capital asset management software to evaluate and prioritize five year project list based on need and available budget.
Qualifications: Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university required. Professional Engineer (P.E.) License or active commitment to obtain one also required. Previous experience with the National Electric Code, International Building Code, International Energy Conservation Code, IES lighting design standards, electrical power distribution systems, emergency power systems, automated building control systems, interior and exterior lighting design, and SKM software is preferred.
In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate: Must be a self-starter with attention to detail and possess problem-solving, decision-making, communication, human relation, and computer skills. Ability to work in teams or independently on large projects required. Some evening and weekend work can be expected.
* Technical Career Path Level depends upon applicant’s credentials.
Additional Information Ameren’s selection process includes a series of interviews and may include a leadership assessment process. Specific details will be provided to qualified candidates.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
*Note: Key responsibilities reflect the essence of the position. Additional tasks or projects may be assigned to or removed from this role based on business needs or incumbent skills and abilities. Note that changes to minimum qualifications should be reviewed with and approved at the Officer level.
To apply please visit the website directly at www.ameren.com/careers. Look for Job Title: Electrical Engineer (Facilities Management & Construction), Job ID 15911.
To review Ameren job postings available in Missouri and Illinois, please visit www.ameren.com/careers
To add a position to this website, contact Bill Regan at firstname.lastname@example.org