JOB LISTINGS thru MAY 2019
To place an ad, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 636/305-6434 for more information.
12A18 – ACCOUNT SALES MANAGER – Account manager with diverse background in account sales, marketing functions, negotiation, and sales staff management. Experience includes successfully developing and maintaining strong working relationships with assigned accounts at the headquarter level, creating professional presentations for key decision markers, budgeting and forecasting. Proven self-starter, able to work independently while contributing to the success of the entire team. Accomplishments include planning and executing sales programs for specific customers, acquiring new business, and achieving incremental sales with new products.
Please contact EBMI for a copy of resume
6119 – WAREHOUSE WORKER – Fletcher‐Reinhardt Company
- Use a forklift to pull orders, put away material, ship material by UPS, load, and unload trucks. We have the following types of forklifts: both stand up and sit down.
- When filling orders, the orders are generally mixed pallets and employees are on and off the forklifts several times per day.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds without assistance. Some items are up to 100 pounds, but the employees are not required to lift over 50 pounds without assistance.
- General warehouse housekeeping, such as sweeping and cleaning, is required.
- Our material is stored both indoors and outdoors. Work is required outside, including during inclement weather.
- The warehouse is not air conditioned, but is heated.
- We use “RF” guns for receiving and shipping.
- Occasional overtime, as required by supervisor, to meet company needs.
- Before coming onto our premises, the following must be passed:
– Drug screen test
– Background check
– Basic skills assessment
For more information about our company or to apply, please send contact information to email@example.com
5119 – Energy Services Consultant
Under general supervision, to represent the Company as a single point of contact with customers, builders, developers, any Company representatives, and other appropriate contacts regarding service requests of higher complexity.
To process and monitor customer applications for service from start to finish, including, but not limited to the following activities:
Design assigned jobs of intermediate to high complexity in accordance with Company electric standards.
Provide accurate job information as required to the Design Center.
Provide high level of responsiveness to customers regarding service requests and impactful projects.
Provide the customer with information on rates, charges, programs, service requirements and other technical expertise as required.
Obtain all required customer approvals, easements, and rights-of-way as needed, and to prepare appropriate contracts, permits, releases, plats and records.
Make field inspections and prepare material and labor estimates, plats and drawings as needed for proposed construction.
Investigate and initiate resolution to customer reliability concerns and inquiries.
Use transit and level and other surveying instruments/tools as required
Handle special requests as assigned.
Assist in training Energy Services Associates and Energy Services Consultants.
At times, as required, to be immediately responsible for the work of helpers in staking out or otherwise locating lines in the field.
Responsible for customer satisfaction with all facets of service work.
Responsible for ensuring proper application and collection of service related charges and protection of Company revenue. Company policies for revenue guarantees and contributions will be implemented to serve the best interest of the Company. Responsible to ensure billing and operating records are properly established for all service work.
Responsible for efficient and effective use of Company resources.
Identify the method of service that is in the best interest of the Company.
Conduct self in an efficient and effective manner.
Keep customer information confidential.
Use Company equipment, when necessary, in a safe and prudent manner.
Protect public safety by preventing and/or identifying unsafe electric facilities.
Design Center, Customers, contractors, governmental authorities, real estate developers, banks, trust companies, and other contacts as appropriate. With Operations department representatives, supervision, supervisors/foremen regarding jobs; and with other Company representatives in the stores, transportation and meter departments regarding estimates, materials, transportation facilities, and meter data.
A combination of office and field environment. When in the field, must wear personal protective equipment as required.
Subject to all weather conditions.
Subject to emergency call-out.
Operation of a vehicle, considerable walking over rough terrain and the ability to use hand tools and equipment as required. Exposed to varying weather and construction site conditions. Will work in close proximity to energized electrical and pressurized natural gas facilities.
– Pass the Company’s EEI Technical Aptitude Test. If the test is not successfully passed, it may be retaken after a one month waiting period but may not to be taken more than once per job posting. The test may only be taken a maximum three (3) times in the Company.
-Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license. Employees working in the Underground Division must possess and maintain a Class E License.
– Completion of one of the following educational requirements (A or B):
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in engineering science or technology, construction management, mathematics, physics, CAD (Computer Assisted Drawing), GIS (Geographic Information System) or related technical field, or business administration/management field, with an average minimum grade level of “C”, or;
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or university in engineering science or technology, construction management, mathematics, physics, CAD (Computer Assisted Drawing), GIS (Geographic Information System) or related technical field, or business administration/management field, with an average minimum grade level of “C” along with a minimum of four (4) years of experience in utility distribution line design or construction.
– Completion of all of the following courses from an accredited college or university with a minimum grade level of “C”:
o Five (5) credit hours of Algebra and/or Trigonometry or three (3) credit hours of Calculus.
o Fifteen (15) credit hours to include: Physics, Statics, Dynamics, Strength of Materials, Electrical Systems, Structures, Circuits, Transmission and Distribution of Power, Surveying, Drafting, Construction Management, Construction Estimating, or other related acceptable courses.
– Completion of the Company-sponsored AC/DC course and obtaining a score of 80% or better on the Company AC/DC competency test; or, completion of three (3) credit hours in AC/DC Electricity from an accredited college or university with a minimum grade level of “C” and obtaining a score of 80% or better on the Company AC/DC competency test. If not completed prior to acceptance on the position, the applicant must complete the Company-sponsored AC/DC course and obtain a score of 80% or better on the Company AC/DC competency test within one (1) year of acceptance. The opportunity to satisfy this requirement post-acceptance is available one (1) time per employee for all Energy Services Associate and Energy Services Consultant positions.
– Complete a one (1) semester course in CAD or GIS from an accredited junior college, college or university or Company approved certificate program with a minimum grade level of “C”. If not completed prior to acceptance on the position, the applicant must complete this requirement within one (1) year of acceptance.
POST EMPLOYMENT QUALIFICATIONS:
Successfully complete the four classroom sections of the Company’s technical training program for the Energy Services Consultant position within one (1) year.
If determined to be necessary, the successful applicants must complete a Company- sponsored training program consisting of technical and sales courses to include, but not limited to, AC electricity, DC electricity, mathematics, electrical wiring, blueprint reading, electric motors, HVAC systems, lighting, cooking equipment, energy conservation, rates, job procedures and application, and related sales training. These courses are segmented into specific time frames and the successful applicant will be required to pass a test related to each course in order to progress to the next course. Such course work and associated testing will be completed within two (2) years from the date of the successful applicant’s entry into the first class of the first course. Failure to pass a course twice will result in disqualification.
An employee disqualified from an Energy Services Consultant classification is also disqualified from all Energy Services Associate and Energy Services Consultant positions. If disqualified under the AC/DC course requirement, an employee has one (1) opportunity to satisfy this requirement on their own and be reconsidered for an Energy Services Assistant or Energy Services Consultant position.
Candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. The Company will provide reasonable accommodation in appropriate circumstances when consistent with applicable law.
Visit ameren.com/careers to apply online to JOB ID 18355.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
4119 – Outside Sales Representative – Electrical
Schaeffer Marketing Group, a Manufacturer Rep agency located in St. Louis, is expanding our sales team. We are seeking a self-motivated sales professional who can work independently in a given territory selling electrical products and lighting to distributors, specifiers, contractors, and end users. Sales territory may include accounts in eastern MO and southern IL, but will include some local accounts. This is a full-time benefit eligible position with a company provided automobile.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Travel the assigned territory on a regular and consistent basis
- Make end user calls independently and with distributors
- Close sales and achieve sales goals
- Provide training and educational seminars to distributors, engineers, and contractors
- Attend and exhibit at local conventions and product shows
- Sales experience is required
- Industry experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
For consideration, please email cover letter and resume to KimW@smgrep.com.
4219 – APPLICATIONS POSITION
- Working with AGI32 lighting design software to design lighting for various types of project and building applications.
- AutoCAD experience and/or Revit experience are not required, but useful for this position
- Facilitating project layouts for design/build projects in a timely manor
- General lighting knowledge not required but useful for this position
- Manage large amounts of emails and answer in a timely manner
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results
- Answer phone calls and handle with a professional attitude
- Stay updated on product knowledge with company training
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4319 – LIGHTING CONTROLS POSITION
- Desire to join a hard-working, dedicated group in a rapidly growing and dynamic field with the intention of a long-term career path with our company.
- Energetic, reliable, organized, self-motivated individual willing and able to contribute to the team effort.
- Ability to successfully multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal drive to stay up to date with product knowledge and continuously learn from experiences and colleagues.
- Ability to build strong, positive relationships with many different types of personalities.
- Basic understanding of electrical systems.
- Become an expert in the field of lighting controls.
- Answer phone calls and help customers find solutions with a positive and helpful attitude.
- Use Bluebeam software to document project bids and designs.
- Build accurate quotes Oasis software and deliver to customers on time.
- Create wiring details and project specific information using AutoCAD and Bluebeam software.
- Interact with customers through text, email and in person to help teach and provide expertise in the field of lighting control systems.
- Ability to learn to troubleshoot equipment over the phone and onsite to provide a solution in a timely manner.
Send your resume to email@example.com.
4419 – CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE- City Lighting Products is a lighting distributor whose mission is to provide the best service possible while providing innovative lighting solutions for our customers.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to become an integral part of our team! The primary objective of this position is to manage customer orders. You will also be asked to process orders across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
3119 –SIGNAL TECHNICIAN – St. Louis County Government
This full-time position is responsible for installation, maintenance and repair of roadway electronic traffic signals. Additional primary duties include:
- Adjusting traffic signal controls and automatic timing mechanisms.
- Installing traffic control equipment changes to update and maintain traffic signal system software and hardware.
- Inspecting traffic signal equipment and installations in the field.
- Investigating traffic signal malfunctions.
For additional details or to apply visit www.stlouisco.com/personnel/jobsearch
To review Ameren job postings available in Missouri and Illinois, please visit www.ameren.com/careers
To add a position to this website, contact Bill Regan at email@example.com