JOB LISTINGS thru MAY 2019
To place an ad, please contact email@example.com or call 636/305-6434 for more information.
12A18 – ACCOUNT SALES MANAGER – Account manager with diverse background in account sales, marketing functions, negotiation, and sales staff management. Experience includes successfully developing and maintaining strong working relationships with assigned accounts at the headquarter level, creating professional presentations for key decision markers, budgeting and forecasting. Proven self-starter, able to work independently while contributing to the success of the entire team. Accomplishments include planning and executing sales programs for specific customers, acquiring new business, and achieving incremental sales with new products.
Please contact EBMI for a copy of resume
5119 – Energy Services Consultant
Under general supervision, to represent the Company as a single point of contact with customers, builders, developers, any Company representatives, and other appropriate contacts regarding service requests of higher complexity.
To process and monitor customer applications for service from start to finish, including, but not limited to the following activities:
Design assigned jobs of intermediate to high complexity in accordance with Company electric standards.
Provide accurate job information as required to the Design Center.
Provide high level of responsiveness to customers regarding service requests and impactful projects.
Provide the customer with information on rates, charges, programs, service requirements and other technical expertise as required.
Obtain all required customer approvals, easements, and rights-of-way as needed, and to prepare appropriate contracts, permits, releases, plats and records.
Make field inspections and prepare material and labor estimates, plats and drawings as needed for proposed construction.
Investigate and initiate resolution to customer reliability concerns and inquiries.
Use transit and level and other surveying instruments/tools as required
Handle special requests as assigned.
Assist in training Energy Services Associates and Energy Services Consultants.
At times, as required, to be immediately responsible for the work of helpers in staking out or otherwise locating lines in the field.
Responsible for customer satisfaction with all facets of service work.
Responsible for ensuring proper application and collection of service related charges and protection of Company revenue. Company policies for revenue guarantees and contributions will be implemented to serve the best interest of the Company. Responsible to ensure billing and operating records are properly established for all service work.
Responsible for efficient and effective use of Company resources.
Identify the method of service that is in the best interest of the Company.
Conduct self in an efficient and effective manner.
Keep customer information confidential.
Use Company equipment, when necessary, in a safe and prudent manner.
Protect public safety by preventing and/or identifying unsafe electric facilities.
Design Center, Customers, contractors, governmental authorities, real estate developers, banks, trust companies, and other contacts as appropriate. With Operations department representatives, supervision, supervisors/foremen regarding jobs; and with other Company representatives in the stores, transportation and meter departments regarding estimates, materials, transportation facilities, and meter data.
A combination of office and field environment. When in the field, must wear personal protective equipment as required.
Subject to all weather conditions.
Subject to emergency call-out.
Operation of a vehicle, considerable walking over rough terrain and the ability to use hand tools and equipment as required. Exposed to varying weather and construction site conditions. Will work in close proximity to energized electrical and pressurized natural gas facilities.
– Pass the Company’s EEI Technical Aptitude Test. If the test is not successfully passed, it may be retaken after a one month waiting period but may not to be taken more than once per job posting. The test may only be taken a maximum three (3) times in the Company.
-Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license. Employees working in the Underground Division must possess and maintain a Class E License.
– Completion of one of the following educational requirements (A or B):
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in engineering science or technology, construction management, mathematics, physics, CAD (Computer Assisted Drawing), GIS (Geographic Information System) or related technical field, or business administration/management field, with an average minimum grade level of “C”, or;
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or university in engineering science or technology, construction management, mathematics, physics, CAD (Computer Assisted Drawing), GIS (Geographic Information System) or related technical field, or business administration/management field, with an average minimum grade level of “C” along with a minimum of four (4) years of experience in utility distribution line design or construction.
– Completion of all of the following courses from an accredited college or university with a minimum grade level of “C”:
o Five (5) credit hours of Algebra and/or Trigonometry or three (3) credit hours of Calculus.
o Fifteen (15) credit hours to include: Physics, Statics, Dynamics, Strength of Materials, Electrical Systems, Structures, Circuits, Transmission and Distribution of Power, Surveying, Drafting, Construction Management, Construction Estimating, or other related acceptable courses.
– Completion of the Company-sponsored AC/DC course and obtaining a score of 80% or better on the Company AC/DC competency test; or, completion of three (3) credit hours in AC/DC Electricity from an accredited college or university with a minimum grade level of “C” and obtaining a score of 80% or better on the Company AC/DC competency test. If not completed prior to acceptance on the position, the applicant must complete the Company-sponsored AC/DC course and obtain a score of 80% or better on the Company AC/DC competency test within one (1) year of acceptance. The opportunity to satisfy this requirement post-acceptance is available one (1) time per employee for all Energy Services Associate and Energy Services Consultant positions.
– Complete a one (1) semester course in CAD or GIS from an accredited junior college, college or university or Company approved certificate program with a minimum grade level of “C”. If not completed prior to acceptance on the position, the applicant must complete this requirement within one (1) year of acceptance.
POST EMPLOYMENT QUALIFICATIONS:
Successfully complete the four classroom sections of the Company’s technical training program for the Energy Services Consultant position within one (1) year.
If determined to be necessary, the successful applicants must complete a Company- sponsored training program consisting of technical and sales courses to include, but not limited to, AC electricity, DC electricity, mathematics, electrical wiring, blueprint reading, electric motors, HVAC systems, lighting, cooking equipment, energy conservation, rates, job procedures and application, and related sales training. These courses are segmented into specific time frames and the successful applicant will be required to pass a test related to each course in order to progress to the next course. Such course work and associated testing will be completed within two (2) years from the date of the successful applicant’s entry into the first class of the first course. Failure to pass a course twice will result in disqualification.
An employee disqualified from an Energy Services Consultant classification is also disqualified from all Energy Services Associate and Energy Services Consultant positions. If disqualified under the AC/DC course requirement, an employee has one (1) opportunity to satisfy this requirement on their own and be reconsidered for an Energy Services Assistant or Energy Services Consultant position.
Candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. The Company will provide reasonable accommodation in appropriate circumstances when consistent with applicable law.
Visit ameren.com/careers to apply online to JOB ID 18355.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
4119 – Outside Sales Representative – Electrical
Schaeffer Marketing Group, a Manufacturer Rep agency located in St. Louis, is expanding our sales team. We are seeking a self-motivated sales professional who can work independently in a given territory selling electrical products and lighting to distributors, specifiers, contractors, and end users. Sales territory may include accounts in eastern MO and southern IL, but will include some local accounts. This is a full-time benefit eligible position with a company provided automobile.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Travel the assigned territory on a regular and consistent basis
- Make end user calls independently and with distributors
- Close sales and achieve sales goals
- Provide training and educational seminars to distributors, engineers, and contractors
- Attend and exhibit at local conventions and product shows
- Sales experience is required
- Industry experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
For consideration, please email cover letter and resume to KimW@smgrep.com.
4219 – APPLICATIONS POSITION
- Working with AGI32 lighting design software to design lighting for various types of project and building applications.
- AutoCAD experience and/or Revit experience are not required, but useful for this position
- Facilitating project layouts for design/build projects in a timely manor
- General lighting knowledge not required but useful for this position
- Manage large amounts of emails and answer in a timely manner
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results
- Answer phone calls and handle with a professional attitude
- Stay updated on product knowledge with company training
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4319 – LIGHTING CONTROLS POSITION
- Desire to join a hard-working, dedicated group in a rapidly growing and dynamic field with the intention of a long-term career path with our company.
- Energetic, reliable, organized, self-motivated individual willing and able to contribute to the team effort.
- Ability to successfully multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal drive to stay up to date with product knowledge and continuously learn from experiences and colleagues.
- Ability to build strong, positive relationships with many different types of personalities.
- Basic understanding of electrical systems.
- Become an expert in the field of lighting controls.
- Answer phone calls and help customers find solutions with a positive and helpful attitude.
- Use Bluebeam software to document project bids and designs.
- Build accurate quotes Oasis software and deliver to customers on time.
- Create wiring details and project specific information using AutoCAD and Bluebeam software.
- Interact with customers through text, email and in person to help teach and provide expertise in the field of lighting control systems.
- Ability to learn to troubleshoot equipment over the phone and onsite to provide a solution in a timely manner.
Send your resume to email@example.com.
4419 – CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE- City Lighting Products is a lighting distributor whose mission is to provide the best service possible while providing innovative lighting solutions for our customers.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to become an integral part of our team! The primary objective of this position is to manage customer orders. You will also be asked to process orders across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
3119 –SIGNAL TECHNICIAN – St. Louis County Government
This full-time position is responsible for installation, maintenance and repair of roadway electronic traffic signals. Additional primary duties include:
- Adjusting traffic signal controls and automatic timing mechanisms.
- Installing traffic control equipment changes to update and maintain traffic signal system software and hardware.
- Inspecting traffic signal equipment and installations in the field.
- Investigating traffic signal malfunctions.
For additional details or to apply visit www.stlouisco.com/personnel/jobsearch
2119 – SENIOR PROJECT MANAGERS for the St. Louis Regional Group.
- Oversee total construction and design effort (if applicable) to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, National Electric Code, budget, and schedule.
- Act as a liaison to coordinate communication between both internal and external members on the project including, but not limited to: General Contractors, Subcontractors, Superintendents, General Foremen and union officials.
- Authorize and/or approve all project staff transactions including choice of superintendent, general foremen, foremen, staff volume and wages.
- Collaborate with internal teams to estimate projects and write bid proposals.
- Review and approve purchase requisitions, payment approvals, sending invoices, and change order requests.
- Ensure the maintenance of all official project documentation and logs.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Electrical Engineering/ related field of study or equivalent in job experience.
- Proven success in a lead role onsite
- Leadership of field labor, experience leading electricians
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code
- Experience with Accubid and Bluebeam Revu a plus.
Sachs Electric Company is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
1119 – Sales Representative – Inside Sales EES – Industrial Division
-In this role you will initiate, establish, and build strong customer relationships, retention and loyalty of our Contractors and Industrial End-users.
-Serve a variety of markets by suggesting and delivering the right product solutions to meet customer needs.
-Actively participate and develop new accounts, generate sales quotes, and handle customer inquiries to help service customers and grow business.
-Make cold and warm calls to uncover in new market.
-Provide superior customer service by delivering products and services to meet or exceed customer expectations.
-Actively engage Anixter colleagues and resources regularly to provide a complete customer solution in order to capitalize on opportunities.
-Work effectively with others in a team based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
Click on this link for more information – https://www.pcrecruiter.net/pcrbin/direct.asp?b=4BBEXCL4RWGRWMXUXX4FWDFLNW6GCB3SRHP5RV67XXUJM344NYLHLSLXRTQIJWDD
11218 – SENIOR SALES ASSOCIATE
Responsible for achieving inside sales revenue goals by obtaining and up-selling orders, creating customer satisfaction, and adding value to customer’s buying experience. Owns book of larger, more complex accounts, and is proficient in all aspects of inside sales process.
- Partners with field sales professionals to drive profitable growth and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Meets and exceeds performance measurements based on volume budgets, profitability, penetration, efficiency objectives.
- Markets products and offers value-added services.
- Develops strong business relationships in growing existing accounts, prospects for opportunities within account base.
- Owns, qualifies, and develops opportunities passed from marketing, outside sales, national accounts.
- Keeps abreast of new products, and acquires and shares competitive knowledge.
- Reports industry trends, competitive pricing and customer feedback to management.
- Identifies ways for continuous improvement of processes.
EXPERIENCE: Sales and sales administration in either electrical or industrial construction equipment – 3 years required; 5 years preferred. Telephone sales or business development with proven track record of achieving revenue goals – 3 years required; 5 years preferred.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Knowledge of electrical, construction or mechanical products preferred.
Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
Ability to prospect and market concepts to existing and potential accounts.
Ability to work in team environment and mentor team members.
Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Attention to detail.
Ability to interpret complex information
Ability to use win-win approach to resolve controversy, remain objective and fair when dealing with sensitive situations, and maintain constructive working relationships despite disagreement.
Ability to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and realistic understanding of issues.
Ability to influence others.
Ability to prepare for emerging customer needs.
Technical aptitude for equipment and service related issues preferred.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: General Office – Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking for up to 10% of the time.
MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: Employee required to problem-solve. Employee required to communicate with the public.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY – WESCO ISR Position
11118 – WAREHOUSE WORKER – Fletcher‐Reinhardt Company
- Use a forklift to pull orders, put away material, ship material by UPS, load, and unload trucks. We have the following types of forklifts: both stand up and sit down.
- When filling orders, the orders are generally mixed pallets and employees are on and off the forklifts several times per day.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds without assistance. Some items are up to 100 pounds, but the employees are not required to lift over 50 pounds without assistance.
- General warehouse housekeeping, such as sweeping and cleaning, is required.
- Our material is stored both indoors and outdoors. Work is required outside, including during inclement weather.
- The warehouse is not air conditioned, but is heated.
- We use “RF” guns for receiving and shipping.
- Occasional overtime, as required by supervisor, to meet company needs.
- Before coming onto our premises, the following must be passed:
– Drug screen test
– Background check
– Basic skills assessment
For more information about our company or to apply, please send contact information to email@example.com
10318 – OUTSIDE SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER – French Gerleman – We are currently seeking an Outside Sales person in our Construction Division for our St. Louis, MO location. We are looking for an Outside Sales person who will be responsible for developing, growing and maintaining customer relationships. This Sales individual must be a self-starter, have a high sense of urgency and be able to work with tight deadlines on planning, pricing and follow-up. Someone with a strong background and knowledge in electrical or construction who is looking to get into the sales side would be ideal.
- Maintain existing accounts while also prospecting additional accounts. This includes research, sales events, networking, vendor events/relations and computer programs
- Contacts assigned and prospective accounts to secure new business
- Execute profitable business plans for managing accounts and individual sales and communicate account plans, pricing, and offer assistance to drive sales
- Interacts with customers, vendors, and associates to manage customer and service related opportunities
- Provide and maintain the highest level of Quality, Morals and Ethics while conducting Business
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated knowledge of the Industrial/Construction Electrical Market.
French Gerleman is a fifth generation, family-owned distributor founded in 1923. We specialize in providing profit-boosting automation, electrical supply, data communications, mechanical power transmission and safety products to customers regionally, nationally and internationally. Our dedicated team provides innovative product and supply chain solutions to support industrial, commercial, contractor and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) businesses and institutions.
French Gerleman offers a competitive benefit package, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, along with an exceptional retirement savings plan.
10218 – ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Solutions AEC, a premier provider of design/build MEP services nationwide, has an opening for an electrical engineer to join our team. At SAEC we have a clearly articulated vision of the future integration of design and construction and we are focused on helping our people grow and achieve their personal goals. We are selecting driven team members who embrace change and are looking for opportunities to innovate. This position will be responsible for production of electrical project documentation including electrical engineering calculations, specifications, drawings, and associated documentation with guidance from our Senior Staff members.
- Complete electrical systems design and layout requirements
- Utilize Revit and AutoCAD as well as other design software to perform design calculations
- Assist on site surveys and documentation of site conditions and/or deficiencies in contractor installations
- Produce construction drawings and specifications for bidding and construction
- Utilize design tools and resources and offer suggestions for improvements to the company’s instruments of design
- Assist with Contractor and equipment submittal coordination during construction
- Assist with bid estimation and equipment procurement
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- Previous experience with design of facility Power, Lighting, Telecom, Fire Alarm, Access Control System, and Security System is a plus
- Working knowledge of the IBC, NEC, NFPA, IESNA and other building standards is a plus
- Working knowledge of REVIT, Auto CAD, Power Tools and other general office software
- Must enjoy working in a team setting
- Excellent problem-solving skills, oral and written communication skills, time management and organizational skills are required
- Experience in design/build is a plus
At Solutions AEC, we work to ensure our clients are satisfied on every project we design while holding true to our core values. Our core values (Work Ethic, Honesty, Passion, Stewardship & Servant Leadership) are something that we place great emphasis, and effort in exhibiting throughout our organization in all our interactions. We do our best to embrace a fun, creative culture that encourages a servant mindset to be good stewards of our Clients, our Environment, and our Families.
Please visit our website for additional company information at www.solutions-aec.com. Submit a resume and salary requirements by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10118-Job listings from WSP office in St. Louis
Electrical Engineer, Airport Lighting (Engineer II) – Job ID#38399
Electrical Designer (Senior CADD Designer I) – Job ID#38400
Electrical Engineer – 2019 (ID# 38867) New Grad – http://search0.smartsearchonline.com/pb/jobs/jobdetails.asp?job_number=38867
Electrical Engineer Intern – 2019 (ID# 39111) – http://search0.smartsearchonline.com/pb/jobs/jobdetails.asp?job_number=39111
To review Ameren job postings available in Missouri and Illinois, please visit www.ameren.com/careers
To add a position to this website, contact Bill Regan at email@example.com