JOB LISTINGS FOR thru DECEMBER 2017
To place an ad, please contact email@example.com or call 636/305-6434 for more information.
12A17 –INSIDE TECHNICAL SALES SUPPORT – I have my Airframe and Powerplant certificate issued by the FAA. Also I an Aircraft Electronics Technician certification issued by NCATT National Center for Aerospace Transportation Technologies. My goal is to work my way to engineering service support position. I can also do maintenance, assembly, repair, overhaul or field service work. Contact EBMI for the resume.
3118 – MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL DESIGN TECHNICIAN
Kuhlmann design Group, Inc. (www.kdginc.com) has exciting opportunities for a talented Mechanical/Electrical Design Technician. Experience working in the Commercial, Retail, and Hospitality industries a plus. Visit the employment page of our website for requirements and application information. EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
- Must be able to work in a Team environment and independently, with strong interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Detail-oriented, exceptional abilities to multi-task.
- Deadline oriented personality.
- Willingness to perform a variety of tasks on a wide range of project types.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency in:
- Team player, self-starter, results-oriented individual.
- 2 year associates degree from an accredited technical college program required.
- 4 year college degree from an accredited Engineering program preferred.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please send cover letter, salary requirements, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as referencing the FLASH and the position for which you are applying.
10117 – FIELD TECH / UNDERGROUND UTILITIES CREW MEMBER
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Hand dig splice pits of 4x4x4 average size using hand tools, e.g. flat shovel, etc.
- Use mini excavator or trenching machine, as needed
- Work in residential and commercial areas
- Take photos of locate marks, open pit, restored area, etc.
- Backfill, seed and straw
- Properly perform lane closures with flaggers, etc.
- Be compliant with safety procedures
- Work at a variety of site locations in close clustered areas on a daily basis
- Work outdoors in all climates
- Valid driver’s license or ID card and CDL optional
- Ability to pass background check and drug screening
- Ability to perform physical movements such as bending, shoveling, pushing and pulling reels of wire
- Ability to do landscape restoration
- Ability to lift approximately 50 lbs.
- Ability to work up to 6 days a week
- Ability to repair sprinklers (not a requirement, but a positive skill)
- Ability to communicate to Wilkins dispatch frequently and end customer subscriber, as needed
- Ability to complete close out form to submit for work completion on each job
- Ability to receive and close out jobs on smart phone, when applicable
Interested applicants should email their resumes to The Wilkins Group, Inc. at email@example.com.
To review Ameren job postings available in Missouri and Illinois, please visit www.ameren.com/careers
To add a position to this website, contact Bill Regan at firstname.lastname@example.org