JOB LISTINGS thru MARCH 2019
To place an ad, please contact email@example.com or call 636/305-6434 for more information.
12A18 – ACCOUNT SALES MANAGER – Account manager with diverse background in account sales, marketing functions, negotiation, and sales staff management. Experience includes successfully developing and maintaining strong working relationships with assigned accounts at the headquarter level, creating professional presentations for key decision markers, budgeting and forecasting. Proven self-starter, able to work independently while contributing to the success of the entire team. Accomplishments include planning and executing sales programs for specific customers, acquiring new business, and achieving incremental sales with new products.
Please contact EBMI for a copy of resume
3119 –SIGNAL TECHNICIAN – St. Louis County Government
This full-time position is responsible for installation, maintenance and repair of roadway electronic traffic signals. Additional primary duties include:
- Adjusting traffic signal controls and automatic timing mechanisms.
- Installing traffic control equipment changes to update and maintain traffic signal system software and hardware.
- Inspecting traffic signal equipment and installations in the field.
- Investigating traffic signal malfunctions.
For additional details or to apply visit www.stlouisco.com/personnel/jobsearch
2119 – SENIOR PROJECT MANAGERS for the St. Louis Regional Group.
- Oversee total construction and design effort (if applicable) to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, National Electric Code, budget, and schedule.
- Act as a liaison to coordinate communication between both internal and external members on the project including, but not limited to: General Contractors, Subcontractors, Superintendents, General Foremen and union officials.
- Authorize and/or approve all project staff transactions including choice of superintendent, general foremen, foremen, staff volume and wages.
- Collaborate with internal teams to estimate projects and write bid proposals.
- Review and approve purchase requisitions, payment approvals, sending invoices, and change order requests.
- Ensure the maintenance of all official project documentation and logs.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Electrical Engineering/ related field of study or equivalent in job experience.
- Proven success in a lead role onsite
- Leadership of field labor, experience leading electricians
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code
- Experience with Accubid and Bluebeam Revu a plus.
Sachs Electric Company is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
1119 – Sales Representative – Inside Sales EES – Industrial Division
-In this role you will initiate, establish, and build strong customer relationships, retention and loyalty of our Contractors and Industrial End-users.
-Serve a variety of markets by suggesting and delivering the right product solutions to meet customer needs.
-Actively participate and develop new accounts, generate sales quotes, and handle customer inquiries to help service customers and grow business.
-Make cold and warm calls to uncover in new market.
-Provide superior customer service by delivering products and services to meet or exceed customer expectations.
-Actively engage Anixter colleagues and resources regularly to provide a complete customer solution in order to capitalize on opportunities.
-Work effectively with others in a team based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
Click on this link for more information – https://www.pcrecruiter.net/pcrbin/direct.asp?b=4BBEXCL4RWGRWMXUXX4FWDFLNW6GCB3SRHP5RV67XXUJM344NYLHLSLXRTQIJWDD
11218 – SENIOR SALES ASSOCIATE
Responsible for achieving inside sales revenue goals by obtaining and up-selling orders, creating customer satisfaction, and adding value to customer’s buying experience. Owns book of larger, more complex accounts, and is proficient in all aspects of inside sales process.
- Partners with field sales professionals to drive profitable growth and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Meets and exceeds performance measurements based on volume budgets, profitability, penetration, efficiency objectives.
- Markets products and offers value-added services.
- Develops strong business relationships in growing existing accounts, prospects for opportunities within account base.
- Owns, qualifies, and develops opportunities passed from marketing, outside sales, national accounts.
- Keeps abreast of new products, and acquires and shares competitive knowledge.
- Reports industry trends, competitive pricing and customer feedback to management.
- Identifies ways for continuous improvement of processes.
EXPERIENCE: Sales and sales administration in either electrical or industrial construction equipment – 3 years required; 5 years preferred. Telephone sales or business development with proven track record of achieving revenue goals – 3 years required; 5 years preferred.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Knowledge of electrical, construction or mechanical products preferred.
Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
Ability to prospect and market concepts to existing and potential accounts.
Ability to work in team environment and mentor team members.
Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Attention to detail.
Ability to interpret complex information
Ability to use win-win approach to resolve controversy, remain objective and fair when dealing with sensitive situations, and maintain constructive working relationships despite disagreement.
Ability to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and realistic understanding of issues.
Ability to influence others.
Ability to prepare for emerging customer needs.
Technical aptitude for equipment and service related issues preferred.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: General Office – Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment. Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking for up to 10% of the time.
MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: Employee required to problem-solve. Employee required to communicate with the public.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY – WESCO ISR Position
11118 – WAREHOUSE WORKER – Fletcher‐Reinhardt Company
- Use a forklift to pull orders, put away material, ship material by UPS, load, and unload trucks. We have the following types of forklifts: both stand up and sit down.
- When filling orders, the orders are generally mixed pallets and employees are on and off the forklifts several times per day.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds without assistance. Some items are up to 100 pounds, but the employees are not required to lift over 50 pounds without assistance.
- General warehouse housekeeping, such as sweeping and cleaning, is required.
- Our material is stored both indoors and outdoors. Work is required outside, including during inclement weather.
- The warehouse is not air conditioned, but is heated.
- We use “RF” guns for receiving and shipping.
- Occasional overtime, as required by supervisor, to meet company needs.
- Before coming onto our premises, the following must be passed:
– Drug screen test
– Background check
– Basic skills assessment
For more information about our company or to apply, please send contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
10318 – OUTSIDE SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER – French Gerleman – We are currently seeking an Outside Sales person in our Construction Division for our St. Louis, MO location. We are looking for an Outside Sales person who will be responsible for developing, growing and maintaining customer relationships. This Sales individual must be a self-starter, have a high sense of urgency and be able to work with tight deadlines on planning, pricing and follow-up. Someone with a strong background and knowledge in electrical or construction who is looking to get into the sales side would be ideal.
- Maintain existing accounts while also prospecting additional accounts. This includes research, sales events, networking, vendor events/relations and computer programs
- Contacts assigned and prospective accounts to secure new business
- Execute profitable business plans for managing accounts and individual sales and communicate account plans, pricing, and offer assistance to drive sales
- Interacts with customers, vendors, and associates to manage customer and service related opportunities
- Provide and maintain the highest level of Quality, Morals and Ethics while conducting Business
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated knowledge of the Industrial/Construction Electrical Market.
French Gerleman is a fifth generation, family-owned distributor founded in 1923. We specialize in providing profit-boosting automation, electrical supply, data communications, mechanical power transmission and safety products to customers regionally, nationally and internationally. Our dedicated team provides innovative product and supply chain solutions to support industrial, commercial, contractor and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) businesses and institutions.
French Gerleman offers a competitive benefit package, including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, along with an exceptional retirement savings plan.
10218 – ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Solutions AEC, a premier provider of design/build MEP services nationwide, has an opening for an electrical engineer to join our team. At SAEC we have a clearly articulated vision of the future integration of design and construction and we are focused on helping our people grow and achieve their personal goals. We are selecting driven team members who embrace change and are looking for opportunities to innovate. This position will be responsible for production of electrical project documentation including electrical engineering calculations, specifications, drawings, and associated documentation with guidance from our Senior Staff members.
- Complete electrical systems design and layout requirements
- Utilize Revit and AutoCAD as well as other design software to perform design calculations
- Assist on site surveys and documentation of site conditions and/or deficiencies in contractor installations
- Produce construction drawings and specifications for bidding and construction
- Utilize design tools and resources and offer suggestions for improvements to the company’s instruments of design
- Assist with Contractor and equipment submittal coordination during construction
- Assist with bid estimation and equipment procurement
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- Previous experience with design of facility Power, Lighting, Telecom, Fire Alarm, Access Control System, and Security System is a plus
- Working knowledge of the IBC, NEC, NFPA, IESNA and other building standards is a plus
- Working knowledge of REVIT, Auto CAD, Power Tools and other general office software
- Must enjoy working in a team setting
- Excellent problem-solving skills, oral and written communication skills, time management and organizational skills are required
- Experience in design/build is a plus
At Solutions AEC, we work to ensure our clients are satisfied on every project we design while holding true to our core values. Our core values (Work Ethic, Honesty, Passion, Stewardship & Servant Leadership) are something that we place great emphasis, and effort in exhibiting throughout our organization in all our interactions. We do our best to embrace a fun, creative culture that encourages a servant mindset to be good stewards of our Clients, our Environment, and our Families.
Please visit our website for additional company information at www.solutions-aec.com. Submit a resume and salary requirements by email to email@example.com.
10118-Job listings from WSP office in St. Louis
Electrical Engineer, Airport Lighting (Engineer II) – Job ID#38399
Electrical Designer (Senior CADD Designer I) – Job ID#38400
Electrical Engineer – 2019 (ID# 38867) New Grad – http://search0.smartsearchonline.com/pb/jobs/jobdetails.asp?job_number=38867
Electrical Engineer Intern – 2019 (ID# 39111) – http://search0.smartsearchonline.com/pb/jobs/jobdetails.asp?job_number=39111
To review Ameren job postings available in Missouri and Illinois, please visit www.ameren.com/careers
To add a position to this website, contact Bill Regan at firstname.lastname@example.org