JOB LISTINGS FOR thru MAY 2018
To place an ad, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 636/305-6434 for more information.
6A18 – ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING DISCIPLINE LEADER
CannonDesign has an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineering Discipline Leader based in our St. Louis office. With history spanning over 100+ years, CannonDesign is an award winning, multinational A/E firm and proud to be consistently recognized as one of the top 20 engineering firms in the world by Consulting-Specifying Engineer. Take a look at our engineering brochure to learn more about our engineering services.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the electrical engineering team to meet client and project requirements. Primary responsibilities will include the following:
- Work with Office Engineering Leaders and other firm leadership to develop, support and implement key initiatives that advance an innovative engineering practice.
- Execute electrical engineering project work in collaboration with local and firm-wide multidisciplinary teams.
- Participate in business development activities and act as a subject matter expert.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships.
- Serve as a Project Engineering Leader and Project Manager.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or Bachelor in Architectural Engineering (Electrical Systems focus). PE required and the ability to obtain licensure in multiple states. Minimum of 12 years of experience in healthcare, science & technology, education and/or corporate commercial projects required. Previous experience leading a team strongly desired. Technical expertise in the following building electrical systems: medium and low voltage power distribution, lighting, lighting control systems, fire alarm, and emergency/standby power systems required. Proficiency with BIM applications and REVIT experience desired. Please email your resume to email@example.com.
5A18 – OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE – Electrical
Schaeffer Marketing Group, a Manufacturer Rep agency located in St. Louis, is expanding our sales team. We are seeking a self-motivated sales professional who can work independently in a given territory selling electrical products and lighting to distributors, specifiers, contractors, and end users. Sales territory may include central and southern Illinois, along with some local accounts. This is a full-time benefit eligible position with a company provided automobile.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Travel the assigned territory on a regular and consistent basis
- Make end user calls independently and with distributors
- Close sales and achieve sales goals
- Provide training and educational seminars to distributors, engineers, and contractors
- Attend and exhibit at local conventions and product shows
- Sales experience is required
- Industry experience is helpful
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
For consideration, please email cover letter and resume to KimW@smgrep.com
12A17 –INSIDE TECHNICAL SALES SUPPORT – I have my Airframe and Powerplant certificate issued by the FAA. Also I an Aircraft Electronics Technician certification issued by NCATT National Center for Aerospace Transportation Technologies. My goal is to work my way to engineering service support position. I can also do maintenance, assembly, repair, overhaul or field service work. Contact EBMI for the resume.
3118 – MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL DESIGN TECHNICIAN
Kuhlmann design Group, Inc. (www.kdginc.com) has exciting opportunities for a talented Mechanical/Electrical Design Technician. Experience working in the Commercial, Retail, and Hospitality industries a plus. Visit the employment page of our website for requirements and application information. EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
- Must be able to work in a Team environment and independently, with strong interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills.
- Detail-oriented, exceptional abilities to multi-task.
- Deadline oriented personality.
- Willingness to perform a variety of tasks on a wide range of project types.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency in:
- Team player, self-starter, results-oriented individual.
- 2 year associates degree from an accredited technical college program required.
- 4 year college degree from an accredited Engineering program preferred.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please send cover letter, salary requirements, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as referencing the FLASH and the position for which you are applying.
10117 – FIELD TECH / UNDERGROUND UTILITIES CREW MEMBER
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Hand dig splice pits of 4x4x4 average size using hand tools, e.g. flat shovel, etc.
- Use mini excavator or trenching machine, as needed
- Work in residential and commercial areas
- Take photos of locate marks, open pit, restored area, etc.
- Backfill, seed and straw
- Properly perform lane closures with flaggers, etc.
- Be compliant with safety procedures
- Work at a variety of site locations in close clustered areas on a daily basis
- Work outdoors in all climates
- Valid driver’s license or ID card and CDL optional
- Ability to pass background check and drug screening
- Ability to perform physical movements such as bending, shoveling, pushing and pulling reels of wire
- Ability to do landscape restoration
- Ability to lift approximately 50 lbs.
- Ability to work up to 6 days a week
- Ability to repair sprinklers (not a requirement, but a positive skill)
- Ability to communicate to Wilkins dispatch frequently and end customer subscriber, as needed
- Ability to complete close out form to submit for work completion on each job
- Ability to receive and close out jobs on smart phone, when applicable
Interested applicants should email their resumes to The Wilkins Group, Inc. at email@example.com.
To review Ameren job postings available in Missouri and Illinois, please visit www.ameren.com/careers
To add a position to this website, contact Bill Regan at firstname.lastname@example.org