JOB LISTINGS thru February 2023
To place an ad, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 636/305-6434 for more information.
2123 -Administrative/Service Coordinator Sales Support Position
Service Coordinator at ESS (www.elecsupport.com)
Company: Electronic Support Systems (ESS) is a manufacturer’s representative company offering a complete line of high-quality critical infrastructure products supporting Data Center and IT applications. Our product line covers power protection, power conditioning, and precision environmental solutions. With these products we can provide clean reliable power and precision cooling to maintain our customer’s IT equipment environments 24/7. Our primary customer territory is the Eastern half of Missouri and the Southern one-third of Illinois, but also support customers nation-wide.
We offer a competitive salary with benefits. An opportunity to enjoy a team environment with plenty of collaboration, flexibility, and a fun office atmosphere. Each team member is an important part of the overall success of the organization. This is an in-person position reporting to our central office in Bridgeton, MO. The office furnishings and training technology center are professional, modern and we have a kitchen with full amenities and a café style break area to enjoy.
General Description: On a daily basis you will interact with our sales team and directly with customers as needed. In general, you will ensure the customer has the proper factory warranty coverage for each of their critical pieces of equipment such as uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), computer room air conditioning (CRAC) units and other forms of power distribution. This equipment is essential to support the customer’s critical data processing network. You will assist the customer by generating proposals in conjunction with the sales team for warranty programs and , replacement components for both power & thermal equipment.
- Processing of purchased in manufacturing order entry systems.
- Handle audio and written (email) communications for team members, customers and factory representatives.
- Monitor and assist with order processing and account status.
- Data entry into both internal and external databases.
The company relies on our internal team to ensure top level service and being always the customer’s advocate. This position provides the opportunity to experience a variety of business activities during the course of each day. Multitasking ability compliments this position.
Personal Traits Needed: Takes Ownership and Pride in own work production, Ability to work in a Team Environment, Data Entry Skills with attention to Detail, Speed & Accuracy, Experience with Basic Accounting Functions such as creation of purchase orders and invoicing, Ability to Effectively Communicate with Clients and Team Members, Satisfaction in creating a delighted Customer, Personal Organization and Time Management are needed to meet accountability requests, Proficient in standard business software is also desired.
Please send resume to Morgan Kielhofner at Mkielhofner@elecsupport.com.
11122 -ELECTRICAL PROJECT MANAGER
Enerco Electric Co. Inc./ SUNSET HILLS
Prior electrical field experience required
Journeyman certification is ideal
Competitive base salary
Health insurance package
Send resume to email@example.com
10122 – Project Manager Job Summary
Local electrical contractor is seeking a Project Manager for the water and waste water construction and service market. We are looking for an experienced PM to oversee the production and completion projects to provide highest level of profitability. You must be a multi-tasker who has excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills, and can effectively manage a team to finish their work efficiently and within deadlines. At the start of each project, you will collaborate with other department heads to discuss the scope and budget. Then you will monitor each phase, coordinate material deliveries to the job site, ensuring the staff works efficiently and that the final product meets our client’s expectations.
Project Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine project roles, responsibilities, and deadlines for each team member
- Make sure that the project is being completed effectively on time and on budget
- Coordinate changes and be willing to adapt if necessary
- Keep teams committed, motivated, and productive throughout the project
- Create reports for upper management that the project has achieved its objectives
Project Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- IBEW Journeyman card or Master Electrical license or equivalent knowledge
- Prefer industrial electrical experience
- Ability to physically navigate a construction jobsite. May involve use of ladders, inspection of ditches, use of personal safety equipment
- Additional degrees or certifications a plus
- Ability to read electrical schematics
- 2 years of prior experience in project management is desired
- Installation/commissioning experience with pressure-level-flow instrumentation and pump controls/solid state motor controls is a plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Valid drivers license and acceptable motor vehicle record (2 years)
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To review Ameren job postings available in Missouri and Illinois, please visit www.ameren.com/careers
To add a position to this website, contact Bill Regan at email@example.com