JOB LISTINGS thru MAY 2023
To place an ad, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 636/305-6434 for more information.
5123 – ESTIMATOR AND PROJECT MANAGER
Pyramid Electrical Contractors is seeking an estimator and project manager, each with a minimum five years experience for the St. Louis/Metro East area. A strong understanding of McCormick estimating software and commercial experience are preferred. Please send your resume to Mike Kemper at email@example.com.
4223: ELECTRICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Location: Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska
Company Overview: EMS Partners is a leading Factory Rep Agency selling electrical products to electrical distributors in Missouri, Kansas, Iowa and Nebraska. Our company has been in the industry for over 25 years and we are known for our quality products, exceptional service, and commitment to customer satisfaction.
Job Description: We are seeking an experienced Electrical Sales Representative to join our team and call on current, and new, customers in the states of NO, KS, IA and NE. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successful sales in the electrical industry, a deep understanding of electrical products and services, and excellent communication skills.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to meet or exceed sales targets
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing customers
- Identify new sales opportunities through market research and lead generation
- Manage and grow a portfolio of key accounts
- Negotiate pricing and contracts with customers
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, products, and services
- Attend trade shows and other industry events
- Strong understanding of electrical products and services
- Proven track record of successful sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self-motivated and results-driven
- Willingness to travel as required
Compensation: We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, vision, dental, disability, 401(k), and paid time off. We also provide opportunities for professional development and advancement within the company.
How to Apply: If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the qualifications, please submit your resume and cover letter to Mike Skovran at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
4123 – MIDWEST ELECTRICAL ENGINEER MANAGER
Farnsworth Group is seeking a Midwest Electrical Engineering Manager in one of the following locations: Peoria, Normal, Champaign, Lisle, Chicago, IL or St. Louis, MO.
This career focused individual will lead a team of engineers and technicians to produce deliverables on diverse and challenging projects. Leadership will span several office locations and help grow our capabilities. This is a key leadership position who will support local and nationwide clients in the support of multiple design and construction projects.
- Lead our Midwest Electrical Team
- Provide QA/QC design review
- Develop and mentor staff
- Establish and maintain budgets and other project management responsibilities
- Manage and develop clients
- Assist with design
Specific Requirements include:
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Architectural Engineering
- Professional Engineer License (PE) required
- 12+ years of electrical design experience with diverse project experience
- Prior leadership skills with engineering staff
- Ability to provide design solutions that exceed customer expectations for quality, cost, performance, and project timelines
- Ability to effectively manage clients and assist in business development activities as well as effectively participate and lead marketing activities
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
- 401(k) with 100% Company Match up to 5%
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- Professional Development and Training
- Wellness/Fitness Reimbursements
- Mentoring Program
- Paid Time Off
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
Statement on Diversity and Inclusion:
Farnsworth Group is a collection of employees with unique backgrounds and perspectives that all come together to make us a better Company. It is our goal to recruit, hire, develop, retain, and promote a diverse group of people. Join us…and let’s make a difference, together.
For immediate consideration, please Apply Online by clicking on the link below
or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.
2223 – Electrical Engineer (P.E.)
Job Type: Full-time
Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert was recently re-certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®. We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. As we grow, we are seeking an Electrical Engineer (P.E.) in Fairview Heights, IL, Oakbrook Terrace, IL, Dayton, OH, or Indianapolis, IN offices. This role is eligible to work a hybrid/remote schedule.
- Directs a specific technical program and provides technical direction for multiple projects of considerable scope and complexity.
- Responsible for coordinating the technical execution of large segments of an engineering program with extensive and diversified engineering requirements.
- Applies or develops advanced theories, concepts, principles and processes in execution of quality deliverables that meet project/deliverable specifications.
- Provides technical expertise and leadership in the project definition and planning phases.
- Communicates new scientific methods, developments and practices through appropriate firm channels.
- Develops and documents standard practices and coaches and mentors other team members in skill development areas.
- Design of overhead and underground medium voltage (5-35 kV) distribution systems, and utility substations.
- Design of low- and medium-voltage distribution systems in an industrial environment. This includes manufacturing facilities, chiller/boiler plants, and water/wastewater plants and pump stations.
- Competency with SKM or other analytical tools to perform system demand, coordination, fault, and arc flash studies.
- Familiarity with the latest versions of AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of REVIT desired.
- Design of building electrical systems (lighting, power, special systems), technical specifications, and cost estimating. Professional Registration (PE) required.
- Candidates should have a BA/BS and eight (8) or more years of related engineering experience.
- Candidates must have an active Professional Engineering license.
- Must be able to read, analyze and interpret complex documents including scientific and technical journals.
- Must have above average verbal and written communication skills for both internal and external relationships.
- Must be able to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries from clients, regulatory agencies, and/or members of the business community.
- Must be able to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style.
- Must have above average presentation skills.
- Must be able to develop computer applications or other analysis techniques appropriate to discipline.
- Must have Microsoft Office suite skills.
- Experience in Revit strongly preferred.
- Must be mentally and physically capable of performing all essential duties required of the position.
To Apply, please contact Mike Magnotta at; email@example.com, or apply online to this link:
2123 -Administrative/Service Coordinator Sales Support Position
Service Coordinator at ESS (www.elecsupport.com)
Company: Electronic Support Systems (ESS) is a manufacturer’s representative company offering a complete line of high-quality critical infrastructure products supporting Data Center and IT applications. Our product line covers power protection, power conditioning, and precision environmental solutions. With these products we can provide clean reliable power and precision cooling to maintain our customer’s IT equipment environments 24/7. Our primary customer territory is the Eastern half of Missouri and the Southern one-third of Illinois, but also support customers nation-wide.
We offer a competitive salary with benefits. An opportunity to enjoy a team environment with plenty of collaboration, flexibility, and a fun office atmosphere. Each team member is an important part of the overall success of the organization. This is an in-person position reporting to our central office in Bridgeton, MO. The office furnishings and training technology center are professional, modern and we have a kitchen with full amenities and a café style break area to enjoy.
General Description: On a daily basis you will interact with our sales team and directly with customers as needed. In general, you will ensure the customer has the proper factory warranty coverage for each of their critical pieces of equipment such as uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), computer room air conditioning (CRAC) units and other forms of power distribution. This equipment is essential to support the customer’s critical data processing network. You will assist the customer by generating proposals in conjunction with the sales team for warranty programs and , replacement components for both power & thermal equipment.
- Processing of purchased in manufacturing order entry systems.
- Handle audio and written (email) communications for team members, customers and factory representatives.
- Monitor and assist with order processing and account status.
- Data entry into both internal and external databases.
The company relies on our internal team to ensure top level service and being always the customer’s advocate. This position provides the opportunity to experience a variety of business activities during the course of each day. Multitasking ability compliments this position.
Personal Traits Needed: Takes Ownership and Pride in own work production, Ability to work in a Team Environment, Data Entry Skills with attention to Detail, Speed & Accuracy, Experience with Basic Accounting Functions such as creation of purchase orders and invoicing, Ability to Effectively Communicate with Clients and Team Members, Satisfaction in creating a delighted Customer, Personal Organization and Time Management are needed to meet accountability requests, Proficient in standard business software is also desired.
Please send resume to Morgan Kielhofner at Mkielhofner@elecsupport.com.
11122 -ELECTRICAL PROJECT MANAGER
Enerco Electric Co. Inc./ SUNSET HILLS
Prior electrical field experience required
Journeyman certification is ideal
Competitive base salary
Health insurance package
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To review Ameren job postings available in Missouri and Illinois, please visit www.ameren.com/careers
To add a position to this website, contact Bill Regan at email@example.com